Monday, March 19, 2012

Welcome To The Dog House Freebie

Weeks ago, I was inspired by Mrs. Cooley's Rule Breakers poster, created to help students remember a few of the rule breakers that sound different then they are spelled!  Yesterday, after thinking about it for a long time, I finally created my own version of Mrs. Cooley's Rule Breakers.  It is called Welcome To The Dog House and I think it is AdOrAbLe!  My favorite creation of my own yet!  I wasn't quite sure how you would want to use it, so I thought of two ways.  You can hang it on the word wall, using the Dog House graphic as a heading for the misspelled words and placing the correctly spelled words next to those that are misspelled.  If you would rather, I also created a sorting sheet if you want to use it as a center.  If you come up with another way to use it, let me know.  Also, if you come up with words to add, let me know and I will add those too!  Feel free to leave a comment if you just love it too!
Welcome to the Doghouse

Signature

4 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute! My kids will get SUCH a kick out of it!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the graphics were so cute, I just couldn't resist! I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley,
    I absolutely love this! I went to download it at Scribd and it said that I needed to be a member and pay a subscription fee. Since you have it as a freebie I'm wondering if there's a way you can send it to me? I'm moving from first grade to second grade next year and am planning to do a dog theme and this would fit in perfectly!!! Thanks!
    Marci (I can send you an email address if there's anyway you can send it to me).

    ReplyDelete