Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Lorax & An Award!!!

Today, my mom and I went to see The Lorax.  Have you all seen this movie?  It was totally cute and I am not usually a big fan of cartoons.  I have never read the book (amazing, I know), though I will put it on my must buy list now.  Is the book close to the story told in the movie?  If so, it is perfect for spring clean up time/Earth Day.  I guess I will see as soon as I purchase it:>.


On another note, I was nominated for my very first blog award, which has me flying high!  I am so excited someone found my blog to be worthwhile.  Thanks so much to Molly from Lessons with Laughter for giving it to me.


And I definitely plan on passing this award along.  However, I would like to put more thought into it than I have the brain capacity to use at the moment.  So look forward to that later on this week!  And if you haven't checked out Molly's blog yet, Lessons with Laughter, you should!  She recently posted about a book recommendation tree that I love, as well as a great place to order t-shirts with self-portrait class photos.  I can't wait to get back in the classroom to use that idea myself!

Have a fabulous week everyone!




Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment