Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Reminder & A Question

Hey all!  It is a whopping 85 degrees in Northern Michigan at the moment!  In March!  Just crazy, but from what I see on the news, colder weather is on the way!  Hope you all are enjoying great weather where ever you are!  Just a quick post today as I deal with a teething 8 month old who is just not a happy camper.  I wanted to remind you if you have not entered for the Golden Giveaway yet, today is your last day!  A special thanks to those who blogged about the giveaway and helped me get more followers in the process.  Also, I am looking for some tens rods and units, or tens and ones, or place value clip art.  Does anybody know where I can find such a thing?  Any help would be appreciated!  Have an awesome Wednesday!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment