Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pinterest Exchange

Does anyone else get really stressed about participating in the Teacher Blogger Exchange?  I love participating, giving and receiving a gift.  However, I get super duper stressed about finding the perfect gift for my partner.  And then, after I figure it out, I have to make sure every detail is perfect.  Well this time around is even more stressful because it has to be created by me!  Deep breaths.  Super nervous.  I know I should pick something already, but I want it to be just perfect.  Does anyone else have such issues or am I all alone?! 

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Confession time. I found out about the teacher exchanges after the Valetine's one. I was super excited to follow the blog so I wouldn't miss the next one. Then I caved under all the pressure of having to make the perfect gift for someone else and didn't sign up. :(

    You are not alone. I'm sure your project will be awesome! I'm your newest follower,
    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christi,

      Thanks for following and letting me know I am not alone. I finally figured out what I am making and attempted it today and it did not work out! Luckily my dad is around to help me! We know what went wrong, now just to try again. It really is fun once your gift for someone else is narrowed down. Next time, participate:)!

      Ashley

      Delete