- LISTENING to The Chew as they talk about the traditions of the '50s. Jello molds anyone?
- LOVING that I got my invitation to join Birch Box today. I have been on the wait list forever!
- THINKING I wish it would snow. I know, I know. I am not normally a winter person either, but seeing grass in Northern Michigan in February is just weird.
- WANTING a pair of Mickey Mouse ears like they are wearing on The Chew.
- NEEDING my unemployment to go through.
- RAK I am donating a small amount of money to my church's TLC (Together Lifting Children) program.
Monday, February 6, 2012
I am linking up with Farley again for her monthly currently. And of course, I created mine in the adorable poster she made, but once again I cannot figure out how to get it onto a blog post! So here it is, old school style!