Sunday, February 5, 2012

What Do You Love?

Kimberly at Funky First Grade Fun is having a What Do You Love linky party!  And who doesn't love a linky party?!  Yes, the Super Bowl is on in the background and the Giants just scored a touchdown.  However, it is not something that I am super interested in.  So I will link up and just keep an ear on the game instead:>! 
  • I love to watch movies with my mom or my friends.
  • I love to read books on a comfy couch or in bed.
  • I love to shop for clothes, for me or for my niece, school supplies, and classroom stuff.
  • I love to collect freebies from other blogs!
  • I love to listen to country.
  • I love to eat ice cream.
  • I love to talk about anything and everything!  I tend to ask a lot of questions!
  • I love to make hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and whipped cream.
  • I love to travel to my sisters.
  • I love to teach math!
I am technically challenged and cannot figure out how to make the poster editable...Anyone have any tips for me?  Y'all enjoy the rest of the Super Bowl watching or blog stalking, depending on your preference!  And be sure to link up with Kimberly if you haven't yet!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley - so glad you linked up! Your blog design is adorable! I'm a new follower.
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete