Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey y'all!  It is Wednesday once again.  That means I am linking up with Jamie once again!  Here's what I am loving this week!
I am loving that schools everywhere are celebrating the 100th day of school.  As a laid off teacher, that means this year is one day closer to being done and I am hopefully one day closer to landing the teaching job of my dreams somewhere!

I am loving that I am getting more aquainted with blogger!  The more I use it, the easier it is getting.  I can't wait to be an old pro:)!

I am loving my Scotch Thermal Laminator!  Without a classroom, I have no access to a big time laminator.  This little machine is amazing.  I am able to laminate all the awesome finds out there in blogland!

I'm loving that I got my partner for the Be My Valentine Exchange!  Now I have to decide what I am going to make/buy!  Super exciting!

And of course, I'm loving some Pinterest finds this week!

Am I the only mint obsessed person out there?  These Andes Mint Cupcakes look absolutely divine!  Now I just need to make them.


Not only do I love the message and the look of this sign, what could be more perfect for a teacher than crayons?

I am in love with all of the activities Heather posted about Crabs, Blenders, and Smiles!  Too cute!  Something I definitely want to do once I am back in the classroom!

And that is all for this weeks WILW!  Be sure to check back later this week for my very first freebie!

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Ooo that smoothie looks delicious. I really need to use my blender more. It's still morning here, you've inspired me to use it for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger can be so overwhelming at first but once you get the hang of it, it's so simple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cupcake does look yummy! Love Pinterest!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete