Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Freebie

Howdy!  Happy weekend to all my friends out there in blogland!  I was so excited to post about using binder pouches to organize centers yesterday.  Afterward, I pinned it and just about jumped up and down every time someone else pinned it!  So exciting to have an idea that someone else likes or finds useful!  And now onto why y'all are here.  My very first FREEBIE!  Because I am not in the classroom this year, it is difficult for me to come up with freebies to make.  However, counting coins is something that I think all kiddos need extra practice with.  So, I went in that direction for this freebie.  This is a matching center and includes a recording sheet and even a BONUS question.  My little smartie mcfarties (yes, I come up with the most brilliant nicknames) always loved a bonus question!  I hope this downloads easy peasy and is useful to someone out there.  Have a great weekend bloggy friends!

Costly Candies

Signature

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Great job on your first freebie :) My kiddos can always use help with coins!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Cupcake,

    Did it work? Did you try to download it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great center! My students can always use more work with money. I did download it and it worked. Yeah!! Always great when things work like they are suppose to. Also I am tagging you for some fun! Come to my blog and check it out.

    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete